- Minimum age is five years.
- ALL riders must wear long pants and appropriate closed in shoes or boots.
- Helmet MUST be worn (no exceptions). Riding boots and helmets are provided if required.
- Any children not involved in Saddle On activities must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- For your own safety and that of the riders, visitors must not climb or lean on any arena fencing.
- Strictly no admittance to the horse bays. Riders wait at the bay entrance and their horse is brought to them.
- All school horses must be led to and mounted in a controlled environment as directed by the instructors. No exceptions.
Download the Participant Waiver Form or contact us for more information.
We also offer horse agistment, a horse riding day camp, and pony ride parties.