Group horse riding lessons at Saddle On are based on the Victorian School term dates. Riders and horses are matched on both experience and age, with group lessons available for beginners to advanced riders of all ages. Beginner groups can start horse riding classes at anytime so call and we will find a group for you.
Group lessons include dressage, show jumping, cross country and games.
Group Lessons – Costs
Weekly cost for permanent riders – $45
The standard fee for a 1 hour group horse riding lesson is $45. This applies to all group lesson riders who have booked and paid in full for a term of horse riding lessons. The full cost for each term will depend on the number of weeks lessons are running. If booked in by the cut-off date, existing riders who wish to return will also be given first preference to continue their horse riding lessons at the same time each week**. All lessons are non- refundable
** Assuming lesson times and horses are still available at the time of booking.
Casual Lessons – $45
Casual lessons are a great way to trial a group lesson before committing to a term of horse riding, or for those who can only make it every now and then. Please note as lessons can only be booked week by week, if you are attending casually, lessons times and horses will be dependent on availability – Bookings and prepayments are essential. All lessons are non-refundable.
Term dates and pricing
Dates for each term can be found via our website’s Term Dates page.
Take advantage of our special offers
Riders who pay in cash for their term lessons on or before our specified cut-off dates will receive a drink voucher for 6 drinks from the Saddle On canteen. Sorry, no make-up lessons! For more detail, please see below under ‘How to book your term lessons’.
Please note as of January 1st 2016 a $2 fee will apply to all card transactions. You can avoid this by paying in cash.
|Class Times (1 hour each lesson)|
|Wed||4.00pm and 5.00pm|
|Thu||4.00pm and 5.00pm|
|Sat||9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm|
For Geelong horse riding centres, Saddle On Riding School is located at 550 Elcho Rd, Lovely Banks in Victoria.
How To Book Your Term Lessons
- Existing riders who wish to return will have first preference to book in and pay for each term up until the third last week of each ending term (a specified cut-off date).
- Bookings for new term riders will be taken in the last week of each term.
- Please call our friendly staff on 03 5282 4017 or visit us here at Saddle On during business hours to book in your casual or term group riding lessons.
- Casual riders must ring the office on a week by week basis to book in. The booking can only be made 24 hours in advance.
- Permanent riders MUST pay their term fees in full and in one transaction. Those who pay cash will receive drink voucher for 6 free drinks from our canteen.
- First time riders at Saddle On are able to pay $45 for their first lesson before committing to further lessons.
- Please note that make up lessons are not offered. All lessons are non-refundable.
- Lesson times and horses will be allocated by Saddle On staff in the best interest of the riders.